Sweet potato, feta, zucchini cakes with peanut dipping sauce.Parboil the sweet potato, grate when cool, add grated zucchini, mint, spring onion, feta and egg. You can add flour if you want to fry as patties, otherwise dust with flour and bake in moderate oven till cooked. Dilute some peanut butter (a brand with no sugar or salt added) and serve on the side as a dip with baby tomatoes and cucumber batons.
Strawberry Patch Number 1.We have dedicated two garden beds for strawberries this year, I have planted heirloom strawberries for the taste (ranging from tiny-large delicately perfumed lollies) and Gauntlet for quantity and contrast in sourness. J1 has made some excellent ‘bird deterrent’ cages and already we have had the equivalent to 2 punnets of strawberries this year.






2 comments:
So, I put in all this effort making "excellent bird deterents" and they don't even get a picture! Sheesh...
Hi,
I noticed you are an australian food blogger, and I wondered if you would be interested in trying a few bars of cocolo chocolate? If you are, send me an email and I'll send you a few bars.
Jason
Post a Comment