A's Retort
Obviously not good enough for some, A has decided that my listing is not up to 'evil status' and has sent this email around work - so if anyone out there has any suggestions then the prize might just go to you.....
'I’ll agree with the first three; in fact, Live Nesting is permanently evil, so there are really only 4 new things for November. However, I don’t think suggesting Will and I buy land mines is at all fair – I bought a mobile phone, not a land mine, J! And Dijon Restaurant is just a lazy cheap shot.
So I’m looking for suggestions to fill the last two slots for the 5 most evil things for November. Or to replace the current candidates, if you’re feeling energetic. The prize is a bottle of Margaret River red wine (if you don’t like red wine you can give it to someone who does), the competition closes c.o.b. Wednesday 9 November 2005, and my judgement is final. I may offer chocolate bar prizes to suggestions that nearly win, but then again I may not.'






No comments:
Post a Comment