The Canberra Canoe Polo competition is on this weekend, J1 in is a team called the PSV Workers (the 'people who train the most' as opposed to the PSV Idlers the 'people who don't come to training as often as they would like to') it is being held at the Phillip Ice Skating and Swimming Pool complex, an aging but clean establishment which had the potential to be excellent but the slide was closed, Julie was hospitalised when she hit her head ice skating and the baby pool was alas, empty. On the upside we managed to miss watching most of the games due to frolicking in the 23 Degree heat and small pool nearby.I mentioned the lack of teams this year and J1 replied that there was another competition on in Kangaroo Valley this weekend and 'how were we supposed to know it was on, their competition was only posted a year ago'.
J1 has asked me to add that there is a Beginners Canoe Polo night on next Wednesday.
Come and try the exciting sport of canoe polo at the Tuggeranong Lakeside Leisure Centre (Anketell St Tuggeranong) on Wednesday 9 November 2005 from 7:15pm to 9:30pm. All equipment will be provided – just bring your swimmers.
Pool entry is the only cost for the night.
Please add a comment or contact me if you are interested (for you W_)
And a BIG Happy Birthday to B for today.






4 comments:
Hey Justine,
I just checked your blog as I'm sporting a monster hangover... and have just arisen. Truly (quote Gevork) you need to proof read before you post... so many typos *shakes head*
-W
Sorry to have woken you from your slumber, didn't think anyone read this.... perhaps you could be my editor I have an underpaid position avaliable. Are you going to watch HEX next week on Fox?
J
i think ive caught Vicky's disease... very annoying... and now I dont think I'll be able to go to the CB summit I feel that sick...
Ive seen the ad for Hex... but I cant really remember it... let me know if its any good...
I have caught the same one - dont know if I can come to work its that bad!! Will let you know about Hex I think its on tonight
J
Post a Comment