Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Valla


We have just returned from our trip to Valla, it was incredibly relaxing with only reading, beaching and eating to contend with - no juicy family or car drama's this year. The pudding however was a disaster, I know now what not to do with them ie. leave it in the pot of water after or before its has its final reheat
- we ended up having a really lovely fruit platter and icecream which I think the children enjoyed more anyway.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC photos of the neices/nephew. BUT - that's the shortest holiday summary i've ever seen in my life!!! what about the paragraph on "how much i enjoyed seeing georgia"....!!?!??!?

Justine said...

Do you really want me to go into the excessive eating, the lardy dialogue, the endless game playing and the fact that the Deakin's drink far to much.....? oh of course it was so lovely to see Georgia.

Anonymous said...

That top shot really is a top shot, but as for the one on the bottom left ... I thought you told me to get at least one berry in focus!

Justine said...

Oh AM - When you use the word 'macro' it doesn't mean taking a photo of a whole bush using the camera's macro setting, it means trying to take a photo of something close up. I don't really care if it's in focus or not.