
J3 has started a ballet/jazz ballet class at dynamic studio's in Mitchell. It is the highlight of her week, every Monday morning her little voice starts around daybreak with 'can I go to ballet ?' or 'is it ballet yet?'. No I firmly tell her you know its on at 4 in the afternoon. This starts the interrogation 'why isn't it 4 o'clock yet ?', 'if we watch playschool now will it be 4 ?' and the day gets off to a flying start.
We have been doing memory tests and working out the sex of our brains c/o the BBC website. Luckily J2managed to have a more male than female brain and I am of course right in the middle (neutral - both male and female) this could mean I am superior in all areas of empathic awareness and spacial manipulation or that I am just an idiot. I am however happy to report that I managed to recall 20 words with only 10 mins of study.
We went to the H-L's for breakfast on Sunday morning, W cooked magic egg pies with feta, pancakes and sausages with a mustard and honey sauce. Saturday we had an early father's day breakfast for Goong Goong at Tosolini's - as next Sunday we have a troop of friends from Adelaide over for dinner.
Polenta face dinner for kids, cook up some instant polenta, add milk and stock - make face with vegetables.An easy early spring dessert is to heat 100mls cream, 100g white chocolate and some vanilla essence in pan till melted, pour over 4 servings of your choice of frozen berries. The berries remind me of a tart sorbet and the hot creamy chocolate sauce helps disintegrate them.






No comments:
Post a Comment