Well who would of thought golf could be enjoyable. Family Fun Day this weekend was an education at Pitch and Putt, according to J1 I was 'at least hitting them in the air' and 'ok for a beginner'. Wise words from the sage, no other tutoring so I assume I was actually ok. The kids just loved it. Quite possible after watching a show on string theory, that passed on from another membrane universe I may have gained my seemingly unexplained (weak yet adequate) golfing abilities.We also had our last swimming lesson at CISAC and are now going to Aquatots at Gold Creek.
C had his 2nd birthday and we spent Sunday morning soaking up the Winter/Spring sun at the T's, the days are amazing at the moment, all sunshine with a dapple of frost - have to love Canberra. The party was based on a ball theme, lots of round sandwiches, quiches, meatballs, pancakes, fruit balls and an amazing soccer ball birthday cake (made by using two pudding basins).
I made a hotpot of noodles, a bit intense in flavour for James, but I loved it, full of slow cooked red pork, hot sambal, vegetables, beancurd and noodles swimming in chicken stock.






No comments:
Post a Comment