Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I knew that

What is an epiphany anyway?

I had a couple today but don't think I am going to wear white vestments and bless the Epiphany Water, frankincense, gold, and chalk.
Interesting how some people know you better than yourself. I am writing this to remind myself of those things that occurred to me this morning - so I don't forget them. I am thinking of writing my own set of commandments for the fridge. They could greet me every morning as I lumber around searching for that last ounce of organic soya milk for J3s 'arm ilk ease mummy' cry in the early hours.

I have been watching 'how to start your own country' on Fox, its pretty funny - King Danny has started a new country in his flat (in England of course) he was going to do his own set of commandments but decided that 'be good' would suffice. I think that's a bit of a cop out but workable.

No comments: