
I have been looking around at places to eat on our trips up to Sydney or the coast and have come across a web site which has a listing of places other than the normal fast food joints everyone goes too. Its a kind of 'food roadtrip calculator'. To get the maximum out of it you have shorten your searches ie. Canberra to Brisbane doesn't work but Canberra to Sydney, Sydney to Brisbane works well.
Another interesting link I found (which I will try and let you know if it works) is a recipe for a 'singing cake' how cool does that sound, I did a quick review of the ingredients and it even sounds like it may even be edible (if not tasty)?
Had a weekend off, just went to a cocktail party at V's on Saturday and J1 and J4 went to Symphony for kids on Sunday, J4 got a little freaked out at some of the music but luckily found a little girlfriend from Daycarecentre to hold hands with.






2 comments:
Hi Justine
we're looking forward to seeing you and the J's up at Valla this summer.
I'll be bringing my copper paella dish up to cook with over hot coals on the beach sand at the Valla lagoon. We get to Valla on the afternoon of Friday 15th Dec.
Hope that you all will join us one afternoon for paella, crusty bread and white wine.
Luke, Claudia, Felix & Lucian
Luke - sorry not to have seen your message - it was good to see you at Valla and next year we will make a date!!
Post a Comment