Sunday, July 09, 2006

Original Text


This week I have been concerned that my mind is wasting away, my arteries rusting and I have to look at my cholesterol levels. So a small task force has been started to address these issues. Today I started doing an online university course that I found on my wwwtools newsletter, suduko and crossword puzzles. I force a glass of red wine down once a day to stop the oxidation of my red blood cells and now I am working on reducing the saturated fat content of our food (again). We started the day with a soup of onions, garlic, paprika, coriander, spinach, miso and kidney beans to wash away toxins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paprika is healthy for it contains Vitamin C, Beta-carotene, Vitamin B1 & B2, and Capsaicin.

I've just written about it in my blog. I also linked you up in the post since you can be a role model for those who wish to be healthy.