Sunday, March 18, 2007

And time goes marching on and on


We thought she had forgotten about her belated party, we lived on that thin edge hoping we wouldn't teeter over. But it happened - she remembered and everyday for the last 2 weeks she has reminded us. So next weekend will be a 'jewel' themed party for J3. Only a small get together with decorating, making things and a Easter treasure hunt to get them geeD up for parents in the afternoon.

I haven't been able to blog much lately, I seem to be frantically moving from fast to faster and sitting down musing seems to have fallen buy the wayside. I have been drawing more and the house extensions are even getting done - I blame TV and blogging for slowing me down. Anyway dinner preparation times seem to be getting shorter as well so this is an easy recipe that the kids love.


Put on some spaghetti to cook, meanwhile fry in some olive oil, chopped garlic and a chopped chilli (if wanted). Drain spaghetti, add the oil mixture and stir through 1 tin of prepared crab meat (you can get fresh crab from the cold section of supermarket), grated zest of lemon or lime, the juice of the lemon or lime and baby rocket or spinach. Season to taste.

No comments: