
S and J got married in Adelaide on Saturday, J1 was on the bridal party as a groovyman, all just too exciting. The day was 41C so a little hot for suits, vests and ties but all venues were airconditioned so we stayed sane. The day went without a hitch (if you don't mention 'nutbush city limits') and it was very moving, I think I shed a tear or two during every speech. We wish them all the happiness in the world.






3 comments:
Hi Js! It was great to have J&J at the wedding and yes J1 was a groovyman. Thanks for not mentioning nutbush city limits!!!!
Steve
one other thing....
what do you mean "the day went without a hitch" .... the day was all about getting hitched!!!!
haha
Steve
We had an excellent time Steve, thanks for the marmalade, Jonte had 3 slices of toast this morning with it on before I could get any!
J
Post a Comment