
J4's Birthday is coming up and preparations for his party (3 is the magic number - but J3 insists 0 is the magic number as it disappears when you add it to another number) First he wanted a Bob the builder party then declared it must be a racing car party. I have remade the invites and now we are working out games, birthday cake and all the kids/adult food working around the new theme. I expect there will be some type of craft activity (car making and racing), lots of traffic light and checkered flag food variations? (Macro photo for you A)

Last weekend we went to Depot Beach with the H-L's - we had a relaxing time, the beach and I were an excellent amusement for the kids. M wanted to go out to eat bread with cheese (AKA Pizza) as W has been on a wheat and dairy free diet to ease her hayfever symptoms, so we even managed a dinner out. Everytime we go to the coast I daydream about a weekender.... but then I come back to my senses. Thanks W for some great beach shots.






No comments:
Post a Comment